Aims to vaccinate over 3 crore people within the next few quarters
Mumbai, April 26, 2021: PharmEasy, India’s leading digital healthcare platform has launched the biggest COVID-19 vaccination drive in the country. With this drive, the company aims to vaccinate over 3 crore people via camps and vaccine centres. Individuals, companies, RWAs, Old Age Homes etc. can register for vaccines that will be administered.
India has witnessed a record rise in COVID-19 cases due to the second wave, surpassing the worst of last year. Given the current situation, the Government of India has invited the participation of private companies to accelerate vaccination across the country. From 1st May 2021, wherein all legal adults (above the age of 18) will be eligible to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
PharmEasy has extended its support in furthering the clarion call of “Teeka Utsav” given by the Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi. Leveraging its presence across India, with over 80,000 partner retailers, 5,000 doctors and a state-of-the-art pharma supply chain facility enabling last-mile delivery of cold chain products, the company aims to vaccinate over 3 crore families via 5,000 partner centres, pan-India in the next few quarters. Basis the availability of vaccines and guidelines provided by GOI (to be released soon), PharmEasy will release the timelines for the start of the vaccination drive. As soon as the vaccines doses are available, the company will reach out to registered individuals and assist them with vaccination slots at camps set-up in their vicinity.
PharmEasy has already received an overwhelming response, with over 50 lakh individuals and 1200 organisations across the length and breadth of the country, making a soft commitment to vaccinate themselves and their respective families.
Interested individuals and large corporates can register for the vaccine using the following link: Registration Link.
Speaking about the vaccination drive, Dharmil Sheth, Co-founder, PharmEasy said, “We want to be a vital part of the government’s vaccination drive and help accelerate the process of mass vaccination. Our vaccination drive aims to provide ease of access to vaccination which can help us to achieve herd immunity at the earliest. Amidst the rising COVID-19 cases in the second wave, we wanted to contribute our bit in breaking the chain by setting up vaccination camps and centres to facilitate this.”
Some crucial information pertaining to the drive:
- You will need to provide the relevant details and use the registration link to be eligible to get the vaccination through Pharmeasy camps
- As soon as Pharmeasy starts receiving the vaccine supplies, it will contact all the registered companies and individuals with the necessary information on location, timings and pricing
- Please note registrations does not guarantee individuals an immediate slot. Vaccines will be provided as per availability and in line with the GOI guidelines which will be released soon
- The brand of vaccine being administered will depend on the availability
- The price of each dose of vaccine will be in tune with what the manufacturers decide
- At each vaccination centre, there will be a waiting room for the beneficiary, a room where the vaccine will be administered and an observation room where the vaccinated person will have to wait for about 30 minutes
This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.ReplyDelete