- Plans to integrate online and offline channels via 100 stores in different formats within the next 2 years
- Announces establishment of omni-channel experience with in store pick up, and ordering ability from store.
Highlights of Voylla Store
- First of its kind shop by any brand in the fashion jewellery domain
- 10k designs showcased at the 1800sq. ft. store through counters and digital catalogue
- Well trained staff to assist buyers and competent prices
- Store cum pick up points for consumers to facilitate convenient shopping
- Digital catalogues that will enable customers choose from much more than what will be displayed at the store
- Technology used- A true omnichannel experience with app and a state of the art site
Commenting on the launch, Mr Vishwas Shringi, CEO & Founder- Voylla said, “As we grow on business and customer base front, it becomes imperative for us to keep innovating on the product and technology part and work towards enhancing the over-all customer experience. Overwhelming growth within short span of being operational has infused confidence and all new form of adrenaline rush in the team to work collectively towards building Voylla as a brand while transforming the way the consumer shops.”
With a strong presence on 30 marketplaces- domestic and global, the company is all set to capture the large chunk of customers available offline in the fragmented fashion jewellery market. Voylla already has 3 stores in shop- in- shop format that in a short span has contribute a significant percent in the company revenue, with the current expansion drive into omni- channel front, the company plans to increase its revenue to over the next 4 years. In parallel the company is also continuously updating its technology portfolio to add new apps like virtual trial, ios app, and android app, and fully in-house developed ERP.
The new stores will have a universal look with trained staff. These stores will also act as the pick- up points for the customers, proving them the option of collecting their orders (made online) from the stores near their residential area or office. Operational since the year 2012, the company has been working on 3 key principles- Design Aesthetics, Quality and Variety.