Las Vegas, USA / Chennai, INDIA – – Ramco Systems, a leading enterprise software provider on Cloud, Mobile and Tablets, announced the launch of its HCM (Human Capital Management) offering for the US market, at the HR Tech Show 2015, in Las Vegas.
Ramco HCM is a comprehensive solution that covers every aspect of an employee lifecycle - Workforce Management (including Core HR and Time & Attendance), Recruitment, Talent Management, Employee Development, Workforce Planning and Multi-country Payroll. The new-age HR application which can be deployed on Cloud or on Premise, with built-in mobility integrates all the HR functions and simplifies processes with several intuitive features, which include:
· HUB: Designed for a role, HUB helps the user visualize, transact, and gain actionable Insights pertaining to the users’ role all from a single screen.
· Mail it: A unique feature which is built around the principle of ‘Zero UI’ that enables users to transact with the software via email
· Talent Tagging: Helps Managers/ HR to tag each employee against skill sets, inclinations and other softer aspects which then becomes the base on which teams can be assembled for specific projects/ task
· Quick Self-Service: Card-based dashboard with Ultra-thin forms to perform ESS activities from any device
· Thumb it: Taking Mobility to the next level where users don’t Type but just ‘Select’ from a drop down using the ‘Thumb’
· Performance Journal: Break-free from yearly appraisals with journals that allow employees to record milestones on an on-going basis and track milestones against goals set
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said, “We have seen very good traction for our HR offering in the Eastern markets in the last 2 years. During this phase, we have been working on adding specific innovations to ready the offering for a global play. While there are mature players already in the fray in the US, we hope to create a disruptive ripple with our focus on simplification and a comprehensive single fabric offering which is built on the same code base. Our focus is to tap into the mid-market which today has very few full-suite HR products to choose from. In short, with a complete, yet refreshingly simple offering, Ramco HCM is all set for its US foray.”
Ramco Systems was cited as a “Sample Vendor” for HRMS via SaaS and Mobile HCM in Gartner’s Hype Cycle for Human Capital Management Software, 2015.
Mr. Ron Hanscome, Research VP, Gartner Inc., adds “We continue to see a growing number of organizations of all sizes switch to cloud-based HCM offerings versus choosing to continue to invest in their existing on-premises applications. We have seen an increase in Gartner inquiries from customers who seek a more integrated approach, especially around the talent suite, and we are beginning to see a growing number of organizations that are evaluating a more unified core HRMS and talent strategy”.
Ramco HCM has been lauded by customers and industry experts for its ‘Cool’, user-defined interface and its ability to automate and aid in making smart decisions. The HCM offering is led by a Global Payroll solution, which adds to the strength of Ramco’s innovative offerings in the disruptive era. Notably, Ramco’s Global Payroll is compliant across 35+ countries.
The company recently raised around USD 52mn from Institutional investors like HDFC Mutual Fund, Amansa Holdings, Goldman Sachs, Jo Hambro, Axis MF among others to fuel its global expansion plans.
For the financial year ending March 2015, Ramco HCM recorded growth of 113% YoY garnering good traction from International markets. Multi-country Payroll, Mobility, and Intuitive user experience are driving the product to add on an average 1 new customer a week. With a comprehensive coverage of APAC, Middle East and Australia, Ramco Global Payroll covers countries such as Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, India among others in APAC; all of GCC and Egypt, Nigeria, Ghana, Sudan, Republic of S. Africa, in Middle East-Africa; Australia, New Zealand, United States and UK. Ramco is now poised for rapid growth as duly acknowledged as a Leader in NelsonHall’s NEAT report.