· Motoroyale by Kinetic introduces the only tourer with a racing spirit-The Turismo Veloce 800
· Turismo Veloce is a perfect combination for sheer riding pleasure and endless travelling
· This new aggressive and compact, sporty touring bike is powered by an in-line three-cylinder engine and the only touring superbike with a counter rotating crankshaft
· The Turismo Veloce is priced at an ex-showroom of INR 18.99 lakhs
· Motoroyale offers a special price of INR 16.99 lakhs for its first three customers
· Motoroyale by Kinetic opens its sixth multi-brand superbikes showroom in Navi Mumbai
National, 29 August 2019: Motoroyale by Kinetic, India’s first multi-brand superbike manufacturer and exclusive distributor of MV Agusta in India launched the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800at the inauguration of its new dealership in Navi Mumbai today.
The Turismo Veloce is beautifully crafted with a vision to harness MV Agusta’s racing pedigree into the bodywork of a touring motorcycle. It is a comfortable touring bike, munched up with the DNA of a pure racing machine, added with enough load capacity and fuel consumption, to MV’s natural speed and agility.
Some of the many elements that have made the Turismo Veloce 800 an instant icon include:
· 798 cc, three-cylinder engine
· 110 hp of maximum power at 10,150 rpm
· 80 Nm of peak torque at 7,100 rpm
· Turismo’s torque curve is uniquely designed to generate 90% of its torque as low as 3800 rpm, for maximum performance.
· 8 Level traction control
· Bosch 9 plus ABS
· Brembo front and rear disc brakes
· Marzocchi fully adjustable front suspensions, Sachs fully adjustable rear suspensions
· Immobilizer, Cruise Control, Bluetooth and an adjustable wind shield
· The only tourer with a counter rotating crankshaft
· Rear Wheel lift up Mitigation. System controls the pressure applied on front brake to avoid involuntary rear wheel lift up.
It is also equipped with a ride by wire throttle, and is the only bike in its category to come with an up and down quick-shifter along with a hydraulic activated slipper clutch. The Turismo is not only aggressively stylish to look at, but is also packed with performance and safety features. Every single detail starting with compact side panniers (Can be purchase as additional accessories) to diamond shaped LED headlights, to a large sculpted fuel tank, hand guards with integrated turn indicators and exquisitely crafted tyre hugger, uphold MV Agusta’s values of craftsmanship and innovation making it one of the most advanced sports tourers in the world.
This brand new Turismo Veloce is priced at an ex showroom of INR 18.99 lakhs and will be available in India in two colors - grey and red.
Motoroyale also announced a special price of INR 16.99 lakhs for its first three customers of the Turismo Veloce.
Motoroyale inaugurates its sixth multi-brand superbikes showroom after Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Cochin, and Thane at a prime location in Navi Mumbai (Plot N. 48, Sector 1, Shiravane, Nerul, and Juinagar Station Road). Motoroyale’s new dealership in Navi Mumbai will be a one-stop shop for bike enthusiasts and will retail super sports, street nakeds, cruisers, hipsters, off roaders, tourers and many other motorcycle segments.
The world class showroom will showcase brands like Norton, M V Agusta, F.B Mondial, and SWM & Hyosung that are associated with Motoroyale. The elegantly designed showroom will offer customers a truly enriching buying and service experience by offering global standards of customer care and after-sales support.
Speaking about the announcement, Ajinkya Firodia, Managing Director of Motoroyale Kinetic said, “MV Agusta is known for providing top quality and unique designs, while keeping the safety of the rider in mind. The Turismo Veloce 800model combines MV’s racing DNA with the need to provide a comfortable and safe ride for long journeys. Aggressive and compact, yet comfortable and always under control. Turismo Veloce represents the perfect combination of sheer riding pleasure and endless travelling, making it so unmistakably MV.
With the launch of Turismo we at Motoroyale have once again established our objective of bringing the most iconic and exotic bikes with an unparalleled blend of power, speed and performance for the riders in India.”
He further added, “This day is even more exciting for us as we announce our association with Redman Super Drives PVT LTD in Navi Mumbai. We are extremely glad to have Mr. Anand Reddy and Mr. Ashish Patil as our Motoroyale’s exclusive dealers in Navi Mumbai with the newly opened showroom.
Our customers are always at the heart of our business, and this new dealership with two enthusiastic partners will make it a truly unique customer experience with five top international brands under one roof. All bike aficionados across India can count on us for world class sales, service and spare parts at each of our dealerships for the entire range of products that we offer.”
Mr. Anand Reddy, Director, Redman Super Drives PVT LTD added, “Kinetic is one of the oldest brands in the country and we are truly honoured that they have chosen to partner with us through this exciting journey. The superbike segment is not only restricted to business but also involves a lot of passion that brings us here today. We at Redman Super Drive will ensure that we meet the evolving customer needs with the support of our skilled staff, who will offer world class sales and service at our showroom and workshop.”
Motoroyale by Kinetic is the exclusive distributor of MV Agusta, Norton, SWM, FB Mondial and Hyosung bikes in India. The company currently has multi-brand showrooms in Thane-Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru and Kochi. Motoroyale is on an expansion spree and is looking for the right partners in order to open showrooms in Delhi, Indore, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Kolkata and other important markets.