~ The Gen-Next Health Insurance Policy~
Mumbai, 16th November ’17- Magma HDI General Insurance Co Ltd (Magma HDI), a joint venture between Magma Fincorp Ltd and HDI Global SE, Germany, launched its health insurance policy – OneHealth, today in a press meet in Mumbai. Mr. Rajive Kumaraswami, MD & CEO, Magma HDI, Mr. Vikas Mittal, Deputy CEO, Magma HDI and Mr. Amit Bhandari, Chief Technical Officer, Magma HDI were present on the occasion to brief the media on the new product.
OneHealth is the generation-next health insurance which covers various significant medical conditions as well as lifestyle diseases which are covered rarely in the industry. The India State-Level Disease Burden Initiative's Report released recently states that lifestyle diseases now kill more people than communicable ones like tuberculosis or diarrhoea in every state in India. Very few of the existing health insurance policies cover lifestyle ailments like lasik, bariatric surgery, psychiatric treatments etc. OneHealth is a first of its kind health insurance policy that covers all such ailments which are not yet considered medical conditions in the industry.
Speaking to the media on the occasion Mr. Rajive Kumaraswami, MD & CEO, Magma HDI, said, “According to studies, with increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases in India, one out of four Indians is at risk of dying from non-communicable diseases. Keeping the need of the customer and the modern lifestyle in focus this policy is designed to meet the requirements of the customer and his entire family. This policy along with covering all major lifestyle diseases will also offer additional benefits like restoration benefit, cumulative bonus, free annual health check up etc”.
Some of the Simple & flexible features which One Health offers are:
· Range of sum insured: Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 50 lakhs, across only 4 variants
· Individual or floater
· Cover upto 3 years
· Zone wise premium calculation, with an option to get treatment from a different zone
· Pay premium in instalments
· Options to reduce premiums (fitness reward points, aggregate deductible, voluntary co pay)
· New age covers (IVF, Bariatric, Psychiatric, Lasik surgery, loss of income)
· Organ donor
· Domiciliary coverage upto full sum insured
· Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy
· PA with Permanent Total Disability
· 11 critical illnesses (with built in Compassionate visit)
Added benefits with no additional costs:
· Non reducing no claims bonus
· Annual health check ups
· Value added services (Doctor on phone call, e-Specialist’s consultation, Nutritional counseling on phone, Health related offers)
· Early joining benefits (plus no mandatory co pay)
· Green channel benefit
· Hospi cash and Enhanced Daily Cash benefit
· Loss of income benefit
· Home treatment
· Companion benefit
· OPD cover
· Convalescence benefit
· Worldwide emergency cover
· Air Ambulance cover
More information about OneHealth can be obtained at official website of Magma HDI General Insurance i.e. www.magma-hdi.co.in or at toll free 1800-3002-3202. Customers can buy the product from any of the 86 branches or through a vast network of 2000+ intermediaries, located across the country.