Oven, Baking Try, Whisker/ Beater, silicon mould, cookie cutter, bowl
Butter - 100 gms.
All Purpose Flour- 1 cup
Baking Powder- 2 pinch
Castor sugar- 2 tbsp.
Condensed Milk Solid- ¼ cup
Yoghurt- ¼ cup
Whipped Cream- 1 cup
- In a bowl add butter & whisk it
- Add all purpose flour, baking powder, castor sugar & mix the batter properly
- Add Condensed Milk Solid, yoghurt & mix well
- Fill the batter in silicon mould
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree
- Bake the muffin for 20 -25 minutes
- Scoop out a small hole in the middle of each cupcake with a small round cookie cutter
- Spoon in a little dessicated coconut & jaggery stuffing
- Add whipped cream on top
- Garnish with dessicated coconut, jaggery, cashewnuts & raisin
- Your modak cupcakes is ready
- Popcorns Kernels – 1 cup
- Oleev Active Oil – 3 tsp
- Oil – 3 tsp
- Jaggery – 1 cup
- Clarified Butter – ¼ cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
For Garnish :
- Cardamom powder
- In a pressure cooker put Oleev active oil and popcorn kernels and let it pop.
- Now in a pan, heat clarified butter and add roughly chopped jaggery and cardamom powder to prepare a mixture.
- Take the jaggery mixture and prepared popcorn in a bowl and mix it well.
- Put the prepared jaggery-popcorn mixture on d silicon sheet and slightly crush it with the rolling pin.
- Now make ladoos with the prepared mixture.
- Garnish the ladoos with cardamom powder.
- Your Popcorn Ladoo are ready.
- Sabudana / Sago – 1 cup
- Cashew nuts – 9-10nos.
- Desiccated Coconut – ½ cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Oil – as required
For Garnish :
- Rose petals
- In a pan, roast sago.
- In another pan roast cashewnuts.
- Now in another pan, add dessicated coconut , sugar and sprinkle little water, fry till it turns golden brown.
- Then in a blender, add roasted sago mixture, roasted coconut- sugar mixture in a blender and grind it.
- Now in third pan add sugar and water to prepare a syrup. Then mix the preperaed sugar syrup and grounded sago mixture and prepare laddoos from it.
- Garnish the prepared ladoos with roughly chopped rose petals and roughly chopped cashewnuts.
- Your Sabudana Laddoo is ready.
Rice Flour- 1 cup
Water- 1 cup
Ghee- ½ tsp.
Desiccated Coconut- 1cup
Chopped Jaggery- 50 gms.
Pan, bowl, plate, modak mould, steamer
- In a pan add water, rice flour & stir it continuously.
- Remove the mixture into a bowl
- Use ghee on a hand & kneads the mixture to make it as soft dough.
- In a pan, add desiccated coconut, jaggery & mix well
- Remove the coconut mixture on plate.
6. Take the dough & roll it into small balls, flatten it well & shape them using a modak mould.
- Fill the coconut mixture into the mould & seal it.
- Remove the modak from mould.
- Place the modaks in a steamer & steam for around 5-6 minutes.
- Garnish the dish with jaggery & saffron.
- Your ukdiche modak is ready.