IMT-N alumni strives to strengthen bonds
Mumbai May 13, 2014: Several ex students of IMT Nagpur, now well placed across several top Indian companies, have joined the institute’s 7th alumni celebrations held in Mumbai over the week-end.
IMT Nagpur alumni’s Mumbai chapter members employed at organisations like ICICI Lombard, Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd., SBI, HDFC Bank and Tata Chemicals Ltd joined the meet and generally shared their experiences and recalled their golden days at the Institute. Among the faculty that attended the Mumbai meet were Dr. Ranjit Goswami, Associate Director and Dean Academics, Prof. Shiv Nath Sinha, Chairperson Alumni Affairs, Prof. T. K. Chatterjee, Chairperson, Placements and Dr. Smita Dabholkar, Chairperson, Corporate Communication.
The objective of the alumni meet was to create a perfect break for alumni from gruelling corporate life and to enjoy a moment or two with their batch mates, senior, junior and mentors and strengthen the IMT Nagpur’s family bond.
IMT Nagpur has a very strong and efficient Placement Committee, which has been instrumental in interfacing with the corporate world to secure fine placements for its students. It strives to create awareness about IMT-N in the industry, apprising them of what it has to offer in terms of managerial potential and through the quality of education and all round personality development that is carefully crafted in its curriculum.
About IMT Nagpur
IMT Nagpur is consistently rising the ranks of the top B-schools in India across relevant parameters with a strength of around 2000 students. IMT is one of the growing institutions in India which allows its pupil to persue their dream in a diversified domain. View the latest rankings:
- "Youngest to be ranked amongst the elite" Business India, Nov 2013: ranked 32nd in all-India (Top 20 private B-Schools).
- Business Standard (Indian Management), May 2013: Ranked AI Category (Top 20) all-India.
- CNBC TV18 (C-fore Survey), February 2013: ranked 27th ranked in all-India (Top 20 private B-Schools).
- MBAuniverse.com 2013: ranked 33th in all-India (Top 20 private B-Schools).
- CSR-GHRDC, November 2013: ranked 8th in Emerging B-school of Super Excellence and top 10 in Maharashtra.